Meet AxoSim at SFN Annual Meeting (Nov 12-16)News and Blog
The AxoSim Team will be on the road for the Society of Neuroscience 2022 Annual Meeting in San Diego, CA. We are excited to have two poster presentations and our CEO Lowry Curley, PhD, will be serving on a panel.
We will not only be exhibiting but also have live demonstrations of our platforms in collaboration with Yokogawa on the exhibition floor. Our full itinerary is below.
Meet us at Booth #2705 and learn about how AxoSim can transform your neuroscience drug discovery research. You can also a schedule a personal meeting with us at SFN.
AxoSim SFN Schedule
- Nov. 13th 2pm (PST)– AxoSim platform demo live with Yokogawa at Booth 2702
- Nov. 14th 8am to 9am (PST)– Scientific Projects Manager Megan Terral Poster #266.11 Presentation: A 3D human model for preclinical drug screening using a myelinated nerve-on-a-chip micro-physiological system
- Nov 14th 6pm to 9pm (PST)– CEO Lowry Curley, PhD, panelist, Charles River: Advancing the Next Generation in Neuroscience: Methods, Models and Modalities
- Nov 15th 2pm (PST)– AxoSim platform demo live with Yokogawa at Booth 2702
- Nov. 16th 4pm to 5pm (PST)– CEO Lowry Curley, PhD. Poster #707.08 Presentation: A model for therapeutic screening of chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy using a nerve-on-a-chip microphysiological system